Random avatar

fiction903

  • Other Poetry Re: Hope

    Hideous nights weather the soul One day under the surface of a stoic face emotions writhe, tortured by the burning pain and longing they scream for a second life Perceptive ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: stones and little bird bones

    Wow! This is awesome. It is the type of poetry that you would expect to find in a book. I love your use of figurative language.I envy you right now. ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Girl in Blue

    I think that you did a good job of describing the girl in blue and her emotions.You portray the humans in the story as self absorbed ,idiots and the aliens ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Safe-Chapter 4

    Hey Kingolions, I like your book thus far. I agree with the other reviewers that you need to do a better job seperating the dialouge because some of the dialouge ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Safe-Chapter 1

    Hey Kingolions, It's Fiction here to do a review. I liked your story. It was well written and carries the plot well throughout the first chapter. I noticed a couple ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nikita Bearder

    I thought this story was interesting. Your main charcter seems like a nonconformist which reminds me of the book Stargirl. Throught the intire piece I was a little bit confused ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A speech on bullying

    I thought that your speech was okay. I feel like it is lacking rational organization and at some points it is a hodgepodge of subjects stuck together at random.This is ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Inner Child Ran Away :(

    I love this poem. My inner child, Have you seen her? I'm afraid she won't come back again. She looks like me but smaller and Her hair is tangled wild. ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I cried

    Why do you stare at me with hatred and fear? I am the same person you have known for all these years. Doubting His presence and His plan I know ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Parted Lovers' Bible

    Hello New hero, It's fiction here to do a review. To be honest it made me confused.I think it might have somthing to do with the title. Do I still ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bear Lake

    I thought the story was interesting. I wouldn't necessarily put it in non fiction because I feel like half of it is fiction and the other half is non fiction.I ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You're Home!

    Hey thegilliangill, It Fiction here to review. First of all I have never heard of Martyn Waghorn or the team he plays on. Does this guy play soccer? I thought ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Oblivion

    I think that your diary entry is good. I think that you will get an A. I only have a couple of suggestions... Walking alone, in the wreckage of once ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letters to You

    Hey Virsanity, It's Fiction903 and I am going to review your poem. I thought that you did an okay job but I do have a couple of suggestions. My corrections ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Accents

    Accents, love them or loathe them we all have them. Traveling around the country this summer has made me realize what a funny accent I have. I thought it would ...

    Aug 5, 2010


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn