-
Re: Dreamy Reviews *paused, see thread*
Heres your link.
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: Dreamy Reviews *paused, see thread*
Can you review "In cold blood" in narrative poetry. I would like to see what you think and I would see if I am getting better at poetry. Have a ...
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: Can you see me??? part 2
This poem is incredibly depressing.Please remember to capitalize "I". I cannot find any other mistakes as far as grammar and spelling.I have one suggestion I don't really like how your ...
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: Autobiography-Ad Vitam Paramus
This is intriguing. I like it sounded friendly but overly inviting. I didn’t trust it. I gently pushed the door open and practically peered through the slowly widening gap. I ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: In cold blood
In cold blood We saw them coming, two socials across the park. Intent on vengeance, their mouths spew poisonous accusation's, we are too close to avoid confrontation. Johnny's fear quickly ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: The Journeyman's Jewel
I like it. Your story reminds me of "The Monkeys Paw". I recently did a project on Africa and I don't think that many people off the Ivory Coast practice ...
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Saving Grace
Your main character sounds like she has had quite a horrible life thus far.I am going to focus on your sentences because I have noticed a couple mistakes. Clients are ...
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Was Love
I think you did a great job. Some parts of the piece seem metaphorical. I have not read any of the books you read before submitting this piece but, after ...
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: Black Feathers~~~~Chapter One~~~~Endeavour
I liked the start of your story. My sister is talented with ballet and she has done numerous performances. I think you should talk more about her "fighting imaginary dragons ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Light by Night(0,1)
That was Awesome.I love it it seams like a cross between Star Wars and Fringe the show on T.V. Thank you for the review of my first work. I think ...
Feb 19, 2010 -
Re: Ode to Sare Agama
You have an interesting poem. I hope you entered it in the writing Olympics. It is so vague thought I think you could change the second line around a little ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: Snomaggeden
Your photos are beautiful. My favorite one is the picture of the robin. What type of camera did you use? Anyway I like your photos so keep posting them. Have ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Mother
Your poem is ok.I have a few suggestions for you... My siblings or confused I think you might want to say "my siblings are confused". I work for her she ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Every Fifteen Minutes
I thought the first chapter had a little bit of a patronizing tone. I don't think that program that you described very accurately portrays what it is like to be ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Cover Art - O.C.
I have never reviewed something like this I thought it was worth a try. I think that the background seems rather blurry and it would look better if it was ...
Feb 15, 2010
