User avatar

fhwdf

  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Sorry I haven't been posting... This probably won't be very long. Xanthe listened as the others gave their names. Steven, Rae, Joan. The relief was still there: relief that she ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Xanthe "Are you like me, miss?" Xanthe stared at the people around her. She was terrified: they could see her. They could see her, and nobody was supposed to be ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    AquaMarine, it could be Xanthe that Rae bumps into. She's not actually physically in Seattle but it could be that other people with powers can see her when she's, er... ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Xanthe walked home with her book in her hand, feeling the solid weight by her side as she went down the street. It was her third today, finishing the others ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    (Can I ask here? Agh, I need to start doing stuff instead of wondering whether I can) Billy, if you didn't read my previous post, just wondering if you'd mind ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    When you say people can be from anywhere, does that mean just America or anywhere in the world? I'll just find it easier to write an English person. I hope ...

    Oct 14, 2009


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky