User avatar

fhwdf

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does this sound good?

    I can't really tell much about it from this, but yes, if I picked up a book with that on the back (a blurb, by the way) I would read ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Wow, no one's said platypus yet. And it's a proper noun, but the Dickens character Wackford Squeers.

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Harriet. Hayley. I'm not sure why, but it seems like it should start with an 'H'. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to include the supernatural, but that's my character ...

    Oct 11, 2009


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold