User avatar

fhwdf

  • Lounge, The Re: Handwriting: Cursive or Unjoined?

    I hold my pen like a claw so my writing is pretty crazy. We used to have handwriting lessons where we wrote stuff out of books, but nobody told us ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Sherlock Holmes

    *Has been reading Sherlock Holmes this morning and still can't get over the fact that he's a druggie* I think the later books, after he died, are supposed to be ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Feelings on Atheism

    I'm a Christian, but I think it's ridiculous to think that someone is evil or going to Hell just because they don't believe in the same things as you. I ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Tudors on ShowTime.

    The Tudors is OK. I haven't seen a lot of it, only about half of series three, but my problem (obviously, as a Tudor freak) is that it isn't historically ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    Agh, we spend all the time learning how to PEE - yes, that's what it's like in London state schools (Point Example Explanation for reading assessments. I still don't get ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing As A Career

    Exactly the take my dad has on life! He's a bookseller but also a writer. Personally, I don't know what I'm going to do, but there'll definitely be novels, lots ...

    Oct 5, 2009


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown