User avatar

fhwdf

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello... New...

    Thanks so much for explaining all that. I was getting really confused! Advanced critiques I definitely want to have a go at, although my slight concern is the copyright issue ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I Don't Need You

    It's kind of hard to 'hear' it without a tune, but the words are definitely strong and speak truthfully - there's definitely emotion there. Minor things I'd pick up on: ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Novel: Enchantress (working title)

    [removed]

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Hidden Truths

    Well, there are already about 5 reviews based on the storytelling side to this, so I might as well give you some feedback on the historical side. I think it's ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Silver Light Theory

    A funny moral! Apart from a couple of grammatical errors and some spelling issues, I think my main comments would be: 1. The first paragraph - you have several hyphens ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello... New...

    Hello, I'm fhwdf, I'm 13 (14 in 4 days!), I live in London and I am absolutely crazy about writing. Unfortunately, my friends aren't. I'm not that into internet forums ...

    Oct 3, 2009


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)