User avatar

fhwdf

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Deleted

    This poem really rings true with me, as I myself truly hate doing things just because other people will like me for doing them, and I really get annoyed by ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Tell them"

    [removed]

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Experiment F58

    I like it! There's not much to say that hasn't already been said, but I think it's a great idea and definitely worth following up. I would be interested to ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Am I a good writer? Something I typed up....

    You do write well, but the two things I would pick up on are a) your sentences, which are long and have too many clauses, and b) the amount of ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Storm

    Wow, great poem! It's got such lovely language and a sense of rhythm even though it doesn't really have a rhythm... If you know what I mean... and then it's ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Novel: Enchantress (working title)

    I thought I should at least post the first chapter, though I haven't decided yet if I want to post the whole thing. I wonder how you think it works ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: :: Rain ::

    First off, amazing , you've managed to write a sonnet which rhymes and has the right number of syllables! We did them in English recently and I can tell you ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can nobody hear me?

    Erm, the realised thing: not a mistake, I'm English. Realized is American. Listen and trees aren't supposed to rhyme, the rhyme scheme is ABCBDEFE. Speech falling into silence is a ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can nobody hear me?

    This is a poem I wrote for a poetry competition, though I'm not sure if my teacher ever sent it in. Anyway, it popped into my head as I was ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shrive: Prologue

    I agree with Prokaryote, the opening isn't as good as the rest. It needs something attention-grabbing. This sounds like a great story, though! I want to find out what happens. ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Missadventures: The circumstances of the missing ghosts.

    Brilliant! I love this! Wow! Do forgive me, I'm a goth at heart. Yes, I think this is great and I can't wait to read more. I really love the ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Red

    Wow! A very interesting style, I can see how you won. It's very difficult to pick up on it, but my main comments would be: maybe split it up into ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing As A Career

    Exactly the take my dad has on life! He's a bookseller but also a writer. Personally, I don't know what I'm going to do, but there'll definitely be novels, lots ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello... New...

    I'm afraid I would have to disagree about the Jane Eyre/Wuthering Heights, although to say why would be to completely undermine my own philosophy: why should we have to like ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Novel: Enchantress (working title)

    I know this probably doesn't help, but here are my reasons for a couple of the things you've picked up on: first, you're right, but the one predominant characteristic of ...

    Oct 4, 2009


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson