-
Re: The isolated
[removed]
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: Butterfly Kiss
It's lovely - you have a beautiful style and I love the way you've used imagery here without using too many cliches. I particularly like: We stare towards one another ...
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: Futility (part 1)
[removed]
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Summer Barbeque *no edit*
I really disagree with that. It's true that it's not a very interesting premise, but that's part of the appeal of the poem. Although it's slightly pointless, you have a ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: i am
OK. I've put spelling/grammar errors in bold and then a couple of things which don't make sense in italics (I know they might change the rhythm, but you don't seem ...
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: Slow Death Remix
I think this is absolutely beautiful. I love the way you've used capitals at the end there, and the way you've personified the cigarette. The poem has a lovely flow ...
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: Feelings on Atheism
I'm a Christian, but I think it's ridiculous to think that someone is evil or going to Hell just because they don't believe in the same things as you. I ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: bigger meanings - prologue
I liked this and my attention was definitely caught by it. I think you've used some lovely techniques here and you have a unique style of writing. A few things ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: repraise me
The imagery you've used here is fantastic. Obviously the meaning does matter, but this is one of those pieces where the way the meaning is presented is good enough for ...
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: Elementals
Sorry I haven't been posting... This probably won't be very long. Xanthe listened as the others gave their names. Steven, Rae, Joan. The relief was still there: relief that she ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: The Tudors on ShowTime.
The Tudors is OK. I haven't seen a lot of it, only about half of series three, but my problem (obviously, as a Tudor freak) is that it isn't historically ...
Oct 27, 2009 -
Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.
Agh, we spend all the time learning how to PEE - yes, that's what it's like in London state schools (Point Example Explanation for reading assessments. I still don't get ...
Oct 23, 2009 -
Re: Doubt
Firstly, this is a really good poem. You have a large vocabulary and are using it to your advantage rather than just randomly slamming words down that you think sound ...
Oct 23, 2009 -
Re: The Suicide
This is a really difficult subject to write about and I think you've handled it well. Most of the time if a young person tried to write about suicide it ...
Oct 23, 2009 -
Re: The unknown
Interesting... I definitely liked it. There's not very much to say, because I can't think of anything you could improve on, and I don't think you should lengthen it because ...
Oct 20, 2009
