User avatar

felistia

The Seven Tribes of Megalonia

  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Reviews

    The link doesn't seem to be working. What is the name of you chapter? I will go and have a look for it in your folder.

    Dec 2, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Reviews

    Can you please leave the link? I will get round to it as soon as possible.

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Thank you. That definitely helps.

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Me again. I have a lot of questions. Can you win trophies on review day and if so how?

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Thank you

    Dec 2, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Reviews

    Sure, I'll have a look. I am really sorry but this work is supernatural and is rated 16. I can't read this work. I am terribly sorry, please read my ...

    Dec 1, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Reviews

    done. Ready for the next review.

    Dec 1, 2015
  • Archive Re: Powered

    Ziera The night was cold as I raced through the empty streets. Not one friendly light could be seen from the dark houses and the pale silver moon was the ...

    Nov 30, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Snazzy's Reviews!

    Hi Snazzy, could you please review my latest poem called Beware the Shadow Stalker. It is a mystery\suspense poem.

    Nov 28, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Reviews

    I'm on it.

    Nov 27, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Poem of Poison Daggers

    Hi epiphanylove, Felistia here. Welcome and I hope you have fun on the YWS.

    Nov 27, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Reviews

    Come on bring on the requests!!!

    Nov 26, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Me again. With the review day coming up I was wondering how to join a review team?

    Nov 26, 2015
  • Archive Re: Powered

    Ziera As I watched the other kids leave one by one, I thought about the information I had gathered. 'So we are going after a bunch of hackers with only ...

    Nov 26, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie alert

    Hi, welcome to YWS. I hope you like it here. There are lots of fun things to do.

    Nov 25, 2015


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl