User avatar

fearlessalways13

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Boy and His Moon

    Wow. I'm so shocked and ecstatic that you liked the story so much! When it's published, you're getting the dedication.(: Haha! But seriously, thank you so much. You have no ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Introduction: The End

    This is a very well-written introduction! The description was so jarring, so realistic, and I could picture everything as if it were happening in front of me. The suspenseful ending ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Boy and His Moon

    Thank you all for the warm welcomes, flattering comments and helpful reviews! I will definitely take a new look at this piece with your constructive criticism in mind and revise ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Define me?

    Hi there! I'm fearlessalways13, and I'd just like to say a few words about your piece. Overall, I think the raw emotion you put into this was evident. To me, ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bikes and Books - Chapter One

    Hey! As I said in the e-mail I sent you, I really, really liked the beginning of this story. It's abstract, not one of those, "Hey, I'm so and so, ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Boy and His Moon

    The Boy and His Moon The moon is hanging from a string. It is really very simple, you see. I woke up this morning and looked out my window, caked ...

    Jan 15, 2011


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly