User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    An image of me Though I could never see it The tree changes, grows

    Jul 18, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Into moonlit shards Rippling reflections bloomed out Casting hopeful awe

    Jul 16, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Name A Name

    Zed

    Jul 16, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Nose

    Aha tw the h as Uh my user is currently shatteredstones

    Jul 16, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Love my shallow bones For until you do I must Resist loving you

    Jul 15, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    I ran from your arms Because I have my own, don't Reach for me anymore.

    Jul 15, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    My blood is shed now And not for violent deeds Spilt as a phoenix Sighing in the wind My tired bones do not waver I will not give in

    Jul 13, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Nameless RP Buddies OOC

    Just popping in to wish you guys luck and say nameless is an outstanding name!❤

    Jul 13, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Noise Complaint OOC

    Dont stress over it it is absolutely fine. I agree that sounds very enjoyable! If later we need to co-write a reply I would love to.

    Jul 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Noise Complaint OOC

    Oh no you did alright. Not to be nitpicky but in the future I would like to voice my own character. I'm not upset and it is completely fine that ...

    Jul 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Noise Complaint OOC

    Of course

    Jul 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Noise Complaint OOC

    I introduced shark

    Jul 11, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Give me strength to live Open up your arms and reach Out to me cradling

    Jul 11, 2022
  • Archive Re: Noise Complaint

    Shark sat forward in his desk chair and ran a hand over his masked face in exasperation. He hadn't been assigned to any complaints yet but there was a lot ...

    Jul 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Noise Complaint OOC

    I mustered up the diagram. :> Name and pronouns: Shaun 'The Shark' Martinez (he/him) Age: 24 Appearance (just a few lines is okay): He has medium length brown hair and ...

    Jul 4, 2022


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda