-
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
The poetry of the goat is never dead. - john keats
Aug 18, 2022 -
Re: Write the worst poem you can.
I have a deadline And some fairy person is going to help me I will be sure of it Though I am unsure Unstable stressed and scared That person is ...
Aug 15, 2022 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [3]
@nymphasita welcome! I am glad that you decided to join! I love the name Rommie, and I would love to be a writer friend to you as you grow and ...
Aug 14, 2022 -
Re: Last Man Standing: Round VI
I'm tiptoeing in as a Rogue .
Aug 8, 2022 -
Re: Featured Member: August 7 - August 21: PaigeFantasy
Hey guy congrats!
Aug 7, 2022 -
Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us [2]
8
Aug 6, 2022 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
The poetry of the goat is never dead. - john keats
Jul 31, 2022 -
Re: Haiku Train
In deepest winter I am preserved by your warmth And your memory
Jul 25, 2022 -
Re: Haiku Train
I don't feel so bad Leaves tangling in my wet hair Wind brushing my face
Jul 24, 2022 -
Re: What would you say to insult the Joker?
*takes a deep breath* ..... Uno reverse.
Jul 22, 2022 -
Re: Featured Member July 21 - August 4: Kelisot
Happy to see this! Congratulations!
Jul 22, 2022 -
Re: Haiku Train
It's euphoria The plant dances to rainsound Pleasant water's kiss
Jul 18, 2022 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
Goat isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so lets just enjoy the ride. *insert image of jschlatt*
Jul 18, 2022 -
Re: Paste!
i] Hollow hollow broken Disrepair from your disregard We weren't in love but I have a broken heart If I were acting then why would I be in pain I ...
Jul 18, 2022 -
Re: Haiku Train
I might mirror tea Warming what holds me burning Those who crush my leaves
Jul 18, 2022