User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Knows that GEEKYGIRL IS SPECIAL****

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki grins, "Well in that case lets get going..."

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Yah.."

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Sorry" I look up innocently fighting laughter myself..

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I laugh seeing her in my shirt and smile at her satisfied, "You look great you know..."

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    I look over exasperated, "Of course not!" and then to everyone else slightly calmer, "Anyone else want to come?"

    May 14, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    XD Sounds magical!!!!

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "I don't know, you being here helped.." I look her in the eyes.

    May 11, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Okay," I do the same thing except get cereal on the table.

    May 11, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Okay." I get up and hold out my hand for her..

    May 11, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I grab the spoon looking at it, "How do you use this?"

    May 11, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "I normally scream... Every time.. but not this time..." I look at her. She somehow soothed me...

    May 11, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Do you know where you want to go?"

    May 11, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "I guess so..."

    May 11, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Yes..."

    May 11, 2018


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio