User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki touches her thigh gently smiling..

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I look down and follow her, am I not good enough even for a mortal?

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Do I not make you feel safe?"

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki kisses her, "That is why I deny being better than you in any way my dear..."

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Yes.."

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Why do you deny that I am a wretch?"

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Who in hell needs a hero?", I repeat looking at her...

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Now, may I ask you a question?"

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Yes, I also need to be shown to my classes..."

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "I mean it!" his voice doesn't waver...

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Who in hell needs a hero?"

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Yes, well London has that affect on some people.."

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    Loki smiles, "I didn't have to do anything.."

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Well," I look down, "It was more lust but , with you, with us..." I look at her,"I am just- I like everything about you we get along, have things ...

    May 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "But of course, dearest... tell me..."

    May 14, 2018


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality