User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Yes that will do..."

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I sit where I see her pointing and hope that girl doesn't have this class because there is an empty seat next to mine....

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I walk with her smiling and waving goodbye to the jealous girl...

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    He makes his signature annoyed face and blows her hair out of his face then smiles. "I think we need another chair, but close to mine..." He waves his hand ...

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Uh, nice seeing you again..." I then look to my new crutch like get me out of here!

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I fake a friendly smile, "Yeah, I think so..."

    May 17, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    I am sorry I hope you feel better. The world is just a ball of confusion, but one day it will feel better... We just have to wait until it ...

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Change.."I smile reclining, " I wish to see if mother lives..."

    May 16, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Yes, glad I am not the only one." he strokes her hair.

    May 16, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Where do I go?"

    May 16, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Well, there are free countries somewhere..."

    May 16, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    My expression is neutral as I re block my thoughts realizing I just hurt her my self....

    May 16, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "My queen."

    May 16, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Twenty minutes later they walk out shoving each other, "I am not sure if you swayed my opinion!"

    May 16, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki is sitting in the throne,"Welcome to my fantasy!"

    May 16, 2018


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March