User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Looks up from book, "Hmmm?", sees hairy wet thing in shower, "Eris..."

    May 18, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    He laughs, "I will!" And then sprints to the closet closing the door behind him and snickering.

    May 18, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Okay...." He goes and sits in the shelf in the corner reading a book he found.

    May 18, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Go wash off in the shower..." he motions towards a shower room in the Castle's guest room.

    May 18, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Please don't...", I rub hers soaked hair out of her face.

    May 18, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki wipes her face hoping what he thinks is going on isn't, "Uh, I don't know maybe you overheated in your sleep?"

    May 18, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    I wince watching her and then get her a tissue to wipe her face.

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "I'm not sure yet..." I look away smiling...

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "My clothes.", I motion to a spare set on the bed.

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "I will, I never said I was leaving." He looks at her passionately. ((XD puke time))

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki catches her, "Darling you must not be well..."

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    ((269609 XD)) "Darling rest a moment..." ((@ThatGeekyGirl))

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki brings her to a bed chamber in the castle, "Rest here."

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Dear?" I look on in confusion...

    May 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Into some of my clothes," I pull out a spare pair then look over to see her twisted expression, "Well what is wrong now?"

    May 17, 2018


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality