User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Midgard

    ILLUSION Loki smiles relaxed.

    May 24, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    Linki looks at her again recovered, "What is our next class?"

    May 24, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Mother!", I hug her lifting her into the air with unusual cheer.

    May 24, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    COOL! It is the dead heat of summer for me.

    May 24, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "I do hope they hurry." He taps his foot impatiently, "I don't enjoy waiting."

    May 24, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    I L L U S I O N "I say Leris would be the better girl name, but I guess Loris could work.", I gasp grasping a possibility, "Maybe even ...

    May 24, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Ever Did Out Of Boredom?

    Join a society for writers and create my own Loki, then fall in love with it.

    May 23, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member alert

    WELCOME! Anything where Loki is alive is something I could read.

    May 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    I L L U S I O N "And he has both of us to get his looks from." Loki winks.

    May 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    ILLUSION "Why not, I put some thought into that one!" he protests laughing, "If he is as charming as me and as seductive as you we might have something!"

    May 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "I do believe we've missed a few things..." He strokes her shoulders and then sits in the floor, "shall we wait?"

    May 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    He stops looking down and blushing in his mortal form, "I am sorry, I was mothering wasn't I?"

    May 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    He computes different ways to combine their names in his head,"If it is a boy I wish it to be named Eros, a girl Leris... "

    May 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Mother?" Loki searches for his mother in the crowded room.

    May 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "That is torture, torture by impudent brats." he fixes her hair.

    May 23, 2018


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)