-
Re: Midgard
Loki comes out of the trance and looks at Eris hearing the noise, "What has happened dear?" "Dust yourself off and get out." Morise said looking from Loki to Eris ...
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Midgard
Loki there alone laughs bitterly, he didn't want her to see him like this. He made this haven a long time ago to keep his sanity, but you cannot stay ...
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Asgard
"Eris darling what is wrong, are you well, are you in need of assistance?" Loki speaks from outside the restroom.
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Midgard
"To be truthful I destroy it every time I am here. After enjoying it for a while, I just get angry... None of it is real any way."
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Asgard
Loki cautiously walks to the door upon hearing wretching he wonders if he disgusts her.
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Midgard
"I think we might have to ruin my little world to see if this is real..." Loki smiles at this thought.
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Asgard
Loki puts Freya down confused, "Eris? Are you well?" He calls after her.
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Midgard
"That is what I wanted you to say..." Loki frowns at his own complex invention.
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Midgard
"I don't even know if you drank it when I asked you to, If you right now are real..."
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Asgard
(( He hasn't had any cause to know yet *Hands stage and bucket*))
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Asgard
((No he is just unusually happy))
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Midgard
"Me too..." Loki visibly crumples at the thought. His head in his hands.
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Midgard
"Erik, Eros, Leris, Loris, Liros, Eroki, Iris, Erisoki, Lokis..." Loki continues combining their names in his head saying the ones he likes out loud. He then stops. His gears turning ...
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Burning Rejection
"Art, well are there any rules?" Linki looks at her not realizing how bizarre his question seemed.
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Midgard
THE BAR Loki and Eris are seated at the table staring into a glass with odd out of place smiles. A strange looking mist fills the cup with images, of ...
May 24, 2018
