User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Supernatural

    Dean Winchester was born on January 24, 1979 to John and Mary Winchester in Lawrence, Kansas. He is the couple's first child, four years older than his younger brother, Sam. ...

    Oct 22, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Is that so..", he looks away. Not like that would do you any good dear please don't pretend not to know... Frost elves (He was born small so I call ...

    Oct 16, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    He quickly looks back, "Besides you should be the one resting I won't be going through what you will."

    Sep 7, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki grins mockingly, "but your sick!"

    Sep 7, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki looks away, "I didn't say I wasn't tired I said I didn't want to sleep..."

    Sep 7, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Dear I can't.." He laughs, "and I don't want to..."

    Sep 7, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    She is hurt... And in my care under my supervision... "What happened ?" he is walking, no pacing...

    Sep 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    What if I've hurt her in some way... "Darling ?" Loki looks at Eris intensely searchingly...

    Sep 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    He grins, "With my insomnia not likely dear.."

    Sep 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Feel better darling..." He is clearly concerned hovering near the door...

    Sep 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Indeed we are..." Loki smiles, a genuine smile of kindness and love.

    Sep 5, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for May 12 - May 26: manilla!

    CONGRATULATIONS YOU COOL CUCUMBER!

    May 25, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    HEY! Guys! Okay I can still rp until June 5th. We need some one to fill in for that geeky girl until she gets her new phone. And I summon ...

    May 25, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "I couldn't be sure but now I am." Loki smiles tears in his eyes, I am crying... My tear ducts don't function though, this is sorcery...

    May 25, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki pulls her to his kissing her and then pauses seeing Artemis. "Oh, hello."

    May 24, 2018


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson