User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Thor the Younger

    Loki gags looking away. (Ewwww nasty baby stuff!!! this is the only reason i don't like kids Lol ))

    Nov 16, 2018
  • Archive Re: Thor the Younger

    Loki looks to Alia and Elia.

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Archive Re: Supernatural

    Maybe later when I rewatch it.

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Archive Re: Thor the Younger

    Little Thor whispers, "Is it over? because I wished them to Valhalla already..." Loki smiles sadly and whispers to Thor, "I have too but lets stay silent and let every ...

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Archive Re: Thor the Younger

    He looks to Shiane suddenly understanding, "I am sorry." He looks down at his feet. "Children have a moment of silence.." Young Thor nods and looks to Alia, "Shhhhhh, we ...

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Archive Re: Thor the Younger

    Loki sensing sorrow stops smiling. ((he is still Freya's favorite bc he still has more inflection and feeling...))

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Archive Re: Thor the Younger

    "I don't think so either, but I think that he would be better suited for the throne." He smiles, "With that warrior spirit of his, I would gladly settle into ...

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Archive Re: Thor the Younger

    Thor looks up, "He he he, your silly! Kings have to do to much work. I WANT TO BE A GREAT WARRIOR!!!" Loki cringes at the change in volume.

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Archive Re: Supernatural

    Lol it a flunk not a slam dunk.

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Archive Re: Thor the Younger

    Loki scans her mind, "It is true, why have you searched?" Little Thor laughs as he is pulled away.

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Archive Re: Thor the Younger

    "Uh, you are right I don't remember...", he eyes her suspiciously, "Glad to have been of service. How have you entered my home?" Thor frowned, "Because the queen is married ...

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Archive Re: Thor the Younger

    Loki laughs then he looks at Shiane, "Hello, I don't believe I have made your acquaintance?" Thor frowns, " Well next time play with us!" He grins as if imagining ...

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Archive Re: Thor the Younger

    "I missed you as well... I saw you after class when we were playing 'Defend Asgard'. Why didn't you come over?" Thor asks cutely. Loki sighs rolling his eyes and ...

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Archive Re: Thor the Younger

    Thor smacks Loki getting down from his arms. He whispers, "Don't embarrass me this time!"

    Nov 12, 2018
  • Contests Re: 14 Word Story Contest!

    I awoke staring into grim darkness, but found that deep within there was light.

    Nov 12, 2018


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor