User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    "Titles are all I have, nothing is more stuck up than you, I am a god of mischief, and that is all dear. Now would you like some civilized conversation? ...

    Mar 27, 2019
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    I am dying right now. :D Loki glared at her with his arms crossed, he was absolutely fuming. "Yes? Well I've never heard of you either."

    Mar 27, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: Sleeping tips

    Blue light (from electronics) is said to affect sleeping patterns, so no electronics before bed. Set a few hour before bed aside. Drinking caffeine and not having a set sleeping ...

    Mar 25, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: Sleeping tips

    Just lay there the ceiling will bore you to sleep that is how I do it. I still stay up hours past the time I go to bed though.

    Mar 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    It is so cool that we found this again. @Bellarke

    Mar 12, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: What's missing the most from YWS?

    "We need you, Nate. We need you. Without you, how can we possibly fight the alien forces from Planet GX14 that threaten our website on a daily basis*?" @Snoink

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    Read through, it is actually refreshing....

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    "I am Loki of Asgard, born in Jotunhiem. I am lord of chaos, god of mischief, adopted son of Oden and brother of Thor." Loki replies in a confident manner, ...

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    "Yes, I suppose so." Loki removed his scepter smiling. "I feel your guilt, why are you guiltful?" Achar flew around her sniffing and analyzing her he then went to pester ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    Achar squirmed, at last second letting out a violently loud shriek not stopping until she let go. Loki walked from behind Ri having somehow snuck past Miles leaving him with ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    Loki looked at her mistrustfully and sent Achar to investigate. The Imp flew to her with a command from Loki. "Achar Investe " Achar flew in circles around her then ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    "Um yes it seems so. Who exactly are you?" Loki looks at the boy suspiciously, a spy of Hela?

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    "Do you have a home here?"

    Mar 1, 2019
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    "For now I am unsure."

    Feb 28, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    One word to describe me? Hmmmm... The best word is probably: Difficult. But it could be: Nerdy. Or: Ludicrous. Hmmmmm... Final answer: Friendship-inclined. (My definition for this: All of what ...

    Feb 4, 2019


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec