User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "If you want to."

    Apr 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Hmmm."

    Apr 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    (( Lol puking remem why bella? ))

    Apr 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Dear, you know what I'm asking." He stares at her evenly.

    Apr 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki laughs tenderly. "You aren't sick are you."

    Apr 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Yes. It serves it's purpose well."

    Apr 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "I cannot keep you warm but a fire can." He walks over to a midievil looking fireplace snaps his fingers and a warm fire starts to glow.

    Apr 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    (Nudge?)

    Apr 23, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted but it never lays the way you want it to. I wish I wasn't such an insomniac.

    Apr 23, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted but you stub your toe on the sidewalk every time you leave or enter your house. I wish Loki loved me. (Never learns...)

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but in the duration of your stay there is a drought. I wish I knew Loki.

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    lightning

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Randomosity Archive Re: First word that comes to your mind...

    clumsy

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Late Welcome @anma and @starryknightt. I hope you have liked what you have seen on the site and have a good time.

    Mar 28, 2019
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    He is 6'4. @Bellarke @clarevelyn13 "I am sorry, but at least you've never had to deal with Oden my dear. Then you would understand my actions whole heartedly." Loki looked ...

    Mar 28, 2019


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green