-
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 22 Life Is a Book Read it Correctly Simple things are overlooked and life is just one big book, with all our stories entertwined. Life goes on without a ...
Apr 12, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 21 It's Funny to Think I watch the cool feeling on my skin flow down to my ankles... I feel the scars healing from within breaking my shackles and ...
Apr 12, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 20 Because It's Green What is that slippery citrus smell dancing on lavender waves fresh and in the air like grass cleanly cut? Like a willow tree by a ...
Apr 12, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 19 Woof A huge thank you to @Liberty and @alliyah I would love to see more comments on my work in the future.
Apr 12, 2020 -
Re: 2020 Contests & Badges
Um.. Hi... I don't know how to do the fancy link one poem at a time thing... But I have over Fifteen poems in my thread and I believe I ...
Apr 11, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 18 Casting Away
Apr 11, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 17 Here Come the Clowns circus tent flowers little trapeez towers jugglers juggling people laughing here here come the clowns see them laugh at their faces circus tent flowers ...
Apr 11, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 16: She's Been Poisoned love lost in the pitch black center of a peach you think I cannot see but when the horses go to sea you will never ...
Apr 11, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 15: The Laughing Dancers lollipops and daisies dancing in the rain its going to the crazies time to start again we are lilypads and sunshine when we see the ...
Apr 11, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 14: Call the Gaurds
Apr 10, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 13: Another poem about silence
Apr 10, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 12:
Apr 10, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 11: Father To Son I Remember
Apr 9, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 10:
Apr 9, 2020 -
Re: Um.. Gem's NapoWriMo poembox?
Poem 9:
Apr 9, 2020
