User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Author. Christian Writing?

    I don't know what I am. I believe in god and consequences and facing those consequences, but I am a trans man, and I know that while god must love ...

    Sep 10, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Gem's Fairy Garden

    Thank you. I'm trying to catch up on schoolwork but I'll get your two reviews in as soon as possible.

    Sep 10, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Gem's Fairy Garden

    Right on that my good sir!

    Sep 8, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Gem's Fairy Garden

    (Will review for Food.)

    Sep 2, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Art perhaps?

    fae pencil art

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Art perhaps?

    arid sunset pastel

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Art perhaps?

    water color dregun

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Art perhaps?

    paints and pastel galaxy cat

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Art perhaps?

    eron steel in pastel

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Art perhaps?

    water paints page is wrinkled

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: India

    I am not here for this debate, though I am here to say. You posted this for a debate correct? It is in the forum for debates. Yet debates are ...

    May 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    omg so much cringe and so much love in finding this

    May 6, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: The Pool-a-roid

    i cant see it now im curious ;.;

    May 6, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member May 5 - May 19: whatchamacallit

    Congrats!

    May 5, 2020
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What is poetry?

    I really feel like this counts as poetry and nothing despite grammar should be changed but it seems it doesn't fit as poetry. What do you guys think?

    May 3, 2020


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus