User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    an uncrabby crab

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome! @cactuslily , @kishibe , and @SteveHepkell! I hope you like it here as much as I do. :)

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Holiday Archive Re: New Year's Resolutions: 2021 Edition

    New Years Resolutions. - pass my classes respectably - Write on The Finders at least once a week. - do poetry - drink coffee (not too much) and survive mentally ...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Holiday Archive Re: YWS Best & Most Awards 2020

    Best Story: .> I think that honestly I love @Hkumar 's avatar Best Club: RoleplayGeeks or Godhasmorefollowers Best YWS Event: #NAPO THATS WHERE IT IS PEOPLES Best Squills Column: anything ...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: The Finders

    Chapter 2 - Bells "No, but... It's so...pretty..." Jashir looks back at the light. His eyes fix on it and he begins to move as if in a trance, no ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I'm having slight writers block, but its the perfect time to rewrite, my style has changed a bit since last year and the more I rewrite the less blocked I ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: The Finders

    Chapter one - Faerie Way "Faeries?" The elf boy scoffs, "Faeries don't exist Jashir. They are just wives' tales. I mean come on! Little things that fly in the air?" ...

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: The Finders

    Chapter one coming soon.

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Homework Help Re: Is time travel possible?

    I'm not sure how to start this in any other way so here goes- From my fairy point of veiw time travel is possible and impossible. But that doesn't make ...

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Tanka Train

    (oops that may be unintentionally hard to follow) Here I am looking Gazing up, skyward, starstruck and all I see is infinity falling down it stains your faces not mine

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    everytime i look into space wondering i see Orions Belt, and i just can't help but ponder why he tossed it aside like that. it's a shiny belt- a priceless ...

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem snippets

    (I can't actually like things so pretend that the site saved when I liked your poem snippets and they are both liked by me.

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    *flies in daintily* *flops on carpet not as daintily* Hey guys. Miss me? No? Thats ok. :> I missed you.

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem snippets

    (You may post more than once but only after two participants have gone after you.) Twilight sun on a midwinter day makes everything so bleak and gray then you come ...

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Holiday Archive Re: YWS Yearbook 2020

    Gem's 2020 (I think I've became courageous ... I think...) My 2020 has been rough. Like most other peoples, and to write about it I have to break it up ...

    Dec 24, 2020


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic