-
Re: Is 19 too old?
As I'm going to be 18 soon I sure hope 19 isn't too old. XD This site is for poeple of all ages to better their writing. To me the ...
Jan 1, 2021 -
Re: This or That?
ability to absorb all the information of any book just by staring at it and saying "Give me money" to be behind in your gym class and have to work ...
Jan 1, 2021 -
Re: Poem snippets
weeks behind in my gym class can I condense my bodies recovery into a smaller frame of time? perhaps attention was due to my schedual which I was never told ...
Jan 1, 2021 -
Re: Kudos
I don't know much about you either @spunkyspacekitty But you seem very approachable, and from a quick scan over your wall I can tell you are a great and loveed ...
Jan 1, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Conversation is often like that around me.
Dec 31, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to point out the typo of the user nicknamed 'TypoWithoutCoffee'.
Dec 31, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Know this- you are loved.
Dec 31, 2020 -
Re: Kudos
(This may involve studying peoples profiles and getting to know one another. Be social. Be positive. You are already loved, so no worries.
Dec 31, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to have a dissinterest in laughing.
Dec 31, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Passages, yes but I wanted to respond fluidly in a conversational manner.
Dec 31, 2020 - Re: Randomness has more posts than...the Lounge! Dec 31, 2020
-
Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....
.>
Dec 31, 2020 -
Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its winter..
Dec 31, 2020 -
Re: Halloween costume
I was a cat.
Dec 31, 2020 -
Re: Red or Green: Which is more Christmassy?
Green. Evergreens and plantlife ----> Decorative Displays of Life and hope. (Christmas is a celebration of life.)
Dec 31, 2020
