User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    Libby's profile picture is from spirit... why am i the only one whos offended that no one else knows this.

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    *puts milk down* *steals pepsi* ^-^ how do u feel nooowww.

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    i already pretty much have the second one lets try the first. *is adventerous* frozen yogurt or tapioca pudding

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: RP Duos Contest Winners

    CONGRATULATIOnS !! You all worked very hard for this. :>

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Media Reviews Re: Chris Stapleton Sensations

    :> None of his songs lack emotion, they are great mood creators. I don't feel his heavy bluesy soulful music the same way I feel my usual 80's rock and ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Guess The Name

    @Yoshikrab maybe Grant? Asim? Eden? Fahad? Ethan? Elijah? Aiden? @Hkumar Aayan? John? Adeel? Max? Atif? Martin? Daniyal?

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Screen- like the one I'm watching now? Though I do agree alluring voices are amazing.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    For being an awesome fun friend, and having so many revmo trophies!

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Guess The Name

    I wish, nope, and nope. @Hkumar is your name Armaan? Noah? Harsh? Joshua? Adam? Sai?

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Magnificence is alluring.

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    goodbye limbs I'll miss you less ;-; loss of cognitive ability or loss of mobile ability

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Bold of you to assume that...

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- idk lol its what i feel like doing everytime i see a good "bold of you" post Bold of you to

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Bold of you to assume that...

    Bold of you to be confused by a nickname given to me in an old writersfeed.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Precious it is, that you referenced LoTR.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Me

    Hi, I'm Gem and if you need my help same to you.

    Jan 1, 2021


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain