-
Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]
Truthing or Daring bad vibes are inevititable we'll have them no matter what grey skies are unbelievable constant rain and some rust if your car still has a bumper it ...
Jan 16, 2021 -
Re: The "I wrote a poem, but don't need reviews" thread
Frogs frowning lilypads can’t tell me not to cry their sneering stainless flowers all bitter and white they play like they have never wept while they sit in ponds
Jan 15, 2021 -
Re: One Word Poems
I closed my eyes and saw dulled visions, Cascading, smiling like lost people who have someone far away, waiting on a lovely windowsill. Staring that way they look through the ...
Jan 15, 2021 -
Re: Write the worst poem you can.
tired of cliche`s how many times have people spat rhymes in the hopes to feel alive when they already were give me a corpse and i'll do my best to ...
Jan 15, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
*sighs* I'm so bad at starting wars... I guess I only have one way of starting a fight now. *mixes soda and milk* *looks around* *splashes it on everyone including ...
Jan 13, 2021 -
Re: Art perhaps?
Screenshot 2021-01-10 at 5.26.18 PM.png @MadilynReads Sorry for all of the notifications. But here she is.
Jan 11, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
i love to bake sweets lol i'm not sure if horisun would like to be invited over lol im sure id need a fire extinguisher
Jan 9, 2021 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
marshmellows and squid
Jan 9, 2021 -
Re: YWS Best & Most Awards 2020
congratulationss !!!! :>
Jan 9, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
XD I wanted to see what happened.
Jan 7, 2021 -
Re: Guess The Name
Nope @Yoshikrab Davis ?
Jan 7, 2021 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@Yoshikrab claimed they weren't a crab and was hanged on the spot for thier treason.
Jan 6, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter
bump
Jan 6, 2021 -
Re: aged cheese
cheese is awesome, what is this supposed to be used for?
Jan 6, 2021 -
Re: Gif War pt2
:P
Jan 6, 2021
