User avatar

farz95

farz

  • Art & Photography Re: The beach !

    Hey :) These are some of the pictures i took last month so if u have any tips for me :) please do tell me. Farz :D

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight

    haha thank you and great question ... i got my sis to put her hands in front of the camera and then i took it ! :D

    May 30, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight

    Hey Monica I took these pictures at a beach in Auckland, New Zealand ! Glad you liked it :)

    May 27, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Kushina and Minato

    hey ! awww they look so cute ! Farz

    May 25, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight

    Hey Guys... These are some of the pictures that i took when i went to the beach. It was dusk so the sight was amazing ! I love taking pictures ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos of Stuff

    Hi Meep! :D First of all I’m in love with your pictures. They are taken so professionally especially the second one, that was is my favourite but I would admit ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beauty of sunset

    Hey I took this picture on a hill near the seaside... THE SIGHT WAS BEAUTIFUL The sun was just about to go down but I somehow managed to click the ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Life Under Water

    Hi :) These are some of the pictures I had taken last year when I went to the underwater world! There were so many beautiful sea animals there but I ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why I Wear The Color Black

    Hey there! I really liked your poem. I m also a very big fan of colour black so i guess that’s what made me like your poem even more. My ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Christmas Decoration

    Hi Livvie ! The picture is really nice and yes I think the picture does bring up the festive season very positively! Even though the is a bit blurry , ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Other Re: Ready, Set, Write! [Original Song] YWS Tribute Album Part 1

    Hey its Farz ! The music sounds really nice and since the song is a tribute to YWS, I think it is just too sweet! Good luck to you and ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sirens in 6/8

    Hello Lumi , Farz here ! Oh my god. This is a very touching poem. I love reading poems and this one is so simple and inspiring yet so perfect. ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Silence Speaks 1

    Hi , Jackle ! This story is just amazing! I really enjoyed my way through it. This is a very interesting story and yet so true. The first day is ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Happy Memories

    HEY Dogs! I really liked reading this but I think there were a few grammatical error and spelling error like you have written Freedom was so sweat I think you ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The woods

    Hi there... First of all I absolutely loved this short story, it is just beautiful. It made me very emotional especially at the part where it says... ''Steph? Will you ...

    Dec 18, 2011


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey