User avatar

fallenangel1239

  • Narrative Poetry Re: What do you see?

    I am going to have to agree with the others. This piece is to much 'telling' and not enough 'showing'. I believe that if you put some work into it ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let It Go

    Thank you. I do think I could have ended it better though. And made it flow easier. Heh, nice, I'm critiquing my own poem.

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let It Go

    I wrote this poem on night when I was thinking about my two friends, Shaun and Sierra, and what they are going through with each other right now. The poem ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love...

    I thought that the poems flowed well and the rhyming was pretty good. But I do have to agree, they are really short. You said that's 3 poems right? Well, ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    I am going to have to agree. Sometimes poems take time to write, or make shine. Although, I have written my share of poems that have been done in a ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This is a Suicide Poem

    I think you did very well in writing this, but I do have to agree with Gahks. You need to work on your lineation a bit. It made it seem ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fog

    Hey, good job with this poem. I really liked it. It's short and sweet, and still it has good imagery. Your word choice was quite acceptional as well. I love ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Meanless Words

    That's a good poem. I've written something like that to get over a crush too, you're not alone on that one. :D I like the last two lines: Let me ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Choice

    Confusion in every thought A life put on the line One heart, recently broken. One heart, recently found. A new connection, waiting to happen? Or an old one, waiting to ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pain

    Thanks. I noticed that I made some spelling errors. Accidental. They are right on the paper, I just typed them up wrong and didn't realize it. Woops

    May 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nightmare

    Yeah. I wrote this on a wim and i wasn't really paying a whole lot of attension to editting. This was only my first draft. I'll probably post a second ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: May I Have This Dance

    This was very good. It conveys how love can be in some people in a different way than you would normally find. I thought that it was very well written. ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pain

    broken and shattered ripped apart at the seams torn between life and death lost amongst heaven and hell just a demon as an angel simply good as evil all dark ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nightmare

    Nightmares burning clearly pictures vivid in sight pain a stab in the heart his face, the color of death his blood, spilled all around him his body, completely motionless his ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: victims

    That's actually a pretty good poem. rhyming was done well too. That always seems to be something that I end up having trouble with. Almost all my poems won't rhyme. ...

    May 8, 2008


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet