-
Re: Let's write a novel!
If you're anything like me, you've planned novels, started them, then realized you didn't feel like writing it. You feel that you know the story, so what's the point. Then, ...
Jul 2, 2011 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
This was from a departmental type school exam: "I opened my eyes and suddenly realized I had time traveled to..." We had to write a story with this opening line. ...
Jul 2, 2011 -
Re: The Most Disturbing Book...
LastPaladin, that book sounds really good! I want to read Monster! Anyway, I'm going to say Huckleberry Finn. I was terrified to have to pick up that awful thing again. ...
Mar 10, 2011 -
Re: My brain is pouring out of my ears right now!!!
You say that short stories don't settle well, but my logic is that a novel is a series of short stories. The ONLY difference is that you give more background ...
Mar 10, 2011 -
Re: When writing, what is your most difficult challenge?
Definitely pacing. I'm constantly concerned about it. I think this stems from my internal debate as to whether or not to start a novel or short story. Generally, I find ...
Oct 7, 2010 -
Re: Script Frenzy?
I've never done this either, and just learned of it. I have no idea what I'm doing, but should be a nice break from trying to describe actions with detail. ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Is Anyone Else Sad?
I'm sad that I missed it. I really didn't know about it until like February or something. It sucks, because it could have motivated me to stop obsessing about the ...
Apr 1, 2010
