User avatar

fading-dream

  • Lounge, The Re: Need average writers, no matter what you write!!!

    What genre do you write, and why? I write everything except non-fiction. I mainly write a hybrid of romance/fantasy/sci-fi. I write these because my ideas are not at all in ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Video Games with storylines

    The best storylines lie in final fantasy games and other rpgs. Final Fantasy X had a particularly good one. But, the best storyline ever is in Tales of the Abyss. ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Last two letters!

    Genocide

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Last two letters!

    Etch

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    sand

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Does anyone know?

    Jan 19, 2009


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov