User avatar

fading-dream

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Humanity

    Leaving Humanity Written By Jaret Martens I looked menacingly out of the seventy-story window. It was easy to laugh at the meaningless inhabitants of the city, my city, going about ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Green Men

    Little Green Men It all started on my fourteenth birthday. I usually opened my eyes slowly, letting them adjust gradually to the light that shone brightly through my half-opened window. ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Dark Voice: Chapter One

    Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. They killed Jimmy and now his ghost is helping hide the body. If that's not it, you had better explain. Also, I expect you're ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Six Days

    Thanks for all of the suggestions and replies I've gotten. I honestly didn't expect this kind of reaction. I didn't expect people to like it this much. I'll be sure ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but no one else remembers how. I wish a meteor would destroy the Earth.

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Does anyone know?

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Six Days

    Okay, so I wrote the first part to mock a friend who is always missing his girlfriend as she lives in a different part of the province. Then, though I ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Adicted to re-writing

    I just had an idea that might work for editing (mainly talking to myself here). First, write the whole story, every paragraph think that it was the best thing you ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolf Moon- Prolouge

    I really liked this. I definitely wanted to read more (even though I read chapter 1 first :D ) I do have one thing to say. I completely disagree with ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Broken -- TC -- Chapter Two

    Personally, I really liked it. Everything was good that I can see. I too was hoping for someone completely different from Leo. She didn't seem like she would be a ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alturak - Chapter 1

    Okay, I have updated and made changes as I saw fit. Expect to see chapter 2 soon.

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alturak - Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review. I'll be sure to change those things you mentioned for the update. Looking back at it, I agree with every suggestion you made. My main problem ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolf Moon-Chapter 1: Orders

    “Yes, I am.” The old man stood up straighter. “Cedric, its time for you to marry.” “A year? He’s giving you one year to find a bride?” In these two ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Elemental Gem

    Okay, I'm not saying my idea is the greatest but it might work to mix things up. Maybe, the grandmother wants to tell the story but everyone is sick of ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alturak - Chapter 1

    This is the first chapter of my first novel Alturak. It is now the 2nd Version. Chapter 1 - Memories of the Metasands An orange substance lie in every direction. ...

    Jan 6, 2009


“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing