User avatar

fading-dream

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Banquette - Revised to Version 2

    The Banquette - 2nd Version I walked gracefully down the beautiful hallway. My steps echoed loudly on the marble floor. The walls were made of what appeared to be pure ...

    May 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirror of Memories

    Thanks for the comments. I like my other works better but still felt that I needed to post this. I might go back and change some stuff because after two ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirror of Memories

    I wrote this story in hopes of getting back into writing. It has been about two months since I have written anything. This story is a "last day" story that ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Humanity

    Wow! This received way better reviews than I thought it would. Thank you guys for being so supportive. I can't believe it's been so long since I've written anything new. ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Last two letters!

    Genocide

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but they are so sharp they get stuck in the ice. I wish my friends had called me to go bowling...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Green Men

    Thanks for all the comments people. I really am not too proud of this piece of work to be honest. I think I have written better. My writing style has ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Music

    Okay, so here is my review. The piece is pretty good. I liked the way you told about her emotions. One thing that annoys me is that so many sentences ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Humanity

    Applause, applause, applause and more applause. This was nearly perfect. From the very first until the very last, I was compelled to read. I love how you never actually gave ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Last two letters!

    Etch

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    sand

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you lose your wish. I wish I would turn into a frog...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: M.I.A.

    The gentleman gave his name as "Mr. Gray." I admitted him and hustled him into my office. "Just sit here, Mr. Gray." This is worded awkwardly. Maybe break it into ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Home

    This is the first I'm reading of these. It was alright, but could definitely be done better. I took the liberty of reading how the first one started and it ...

    Jan 23, 2009


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet