User avatar

fading-dream

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: reversed rewind (standalone)

    I thought this had potential but never went anywhere. The person gets into a cab, goes to some random place, and then goes to their hotel. I didn't see the ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The End of the World

    It thought this was very well written, though a tad short. The main problem is that you start talking about a woman, and then the world ends. There's really no ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First page of Sensing Wild

    Definitely presents a very interesting concept. I'm really interested in how nightmares play into this. I do however, have one small complaint; for some reason, I can't stand present tense ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    I agree with everyone above me. To me, it almost seemed more like a list of actions taken than an actual story. There was no emotion written into the story, ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lemongrass

    Okay, first a few nitpicks. The fourth "Stanza" (there are no breaks, so they are also like sentences) has four lines while the rest remain with three. Secondly, the grass, ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken

    Hello. So, I thought this poem was alright, but needs a bit of work. First off, the third and fourth stanza don't follow the same rhythm as the other ones. ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: White Minds (R)

    I hope the whole novel isn't like this. I know my review was the harshest thing I have ever written, but I was very appalled. Maybe I saw it wrong, ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The White Room (Warning: Graphic Imagery)

    All I have to say is "WOW". That is perhaps the best short story I have ever read. At first, I thought it looked lengthy and was sure I would ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Monster

    At first, I was very judgmental about how short this poem was, but in the end, I was convinced this worked well for you. At first I thought this was ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: White Minds (R)

    I absolutely hated this. I'm sorry, the dialog is absolutely terrible. Plus, I think the whole child molestation thing is completely inappropriate, no matter what age you are. I also ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Birthday Phone-Calls (Rated 12s for violence)

    That was really intense. I loved every bit of it, though I don't get why she didn't lock the bathroom door. Also, maybe because of where I live, I am ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Binding Darkness - Chapter 1

    Thank you so much for the review Imaginative Insanity. I agree with you on everything and have changed it. I also added a new paragraph that describes the character a ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Video Games with storylines

    The best storylines lie in final fantasy games and other rpgs. Final Fantasy X had a particularly good one. But, the best storyline ever is in Tales of the Abyss. ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Poisen, Beauty and War

    The others have pointed out most of the grammatical nit-picks I had with this story. So, I will just be reviewing the story as a whole. The first paragraph intrigued ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Binding Darkness - Chapter 1

    Binding Darkness 1 The wind howled loudly through the silhouette trees. Through the midnight fog, I peered deep into the forest, searching, praying that I would not find anything. My ...

    Aug 2, 2009


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA