User avatar

fading-dream

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: First Storm

    "Merchants and artisans made their homes near West Gate, near the Road, where the most of the traffic came through." It makes more sense if you remove the "the" before ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Elemental Gem

    “I know, but I want to hear in again. Your story with grandfather is very interesting and adventurous,” Moira said as she lean against her." I didn't really like this ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    This does sound like it would be very interesting. Hope you actually write it, though I do have one question. What if a baby were to accidentally get one of ...

    Jan 6, 2009


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl