User avatar

f1shes

  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Matthias The wolf-girls bark sent a shiver through Matthias' spine and he could feel his insides jump. He hissed under his breath and rolled his eyes at Crystal. That mutt ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Matthias Matthias' ears twitched around, surveying the scene. He wore a white t-shirt and a pair of old, light jeans. He turned his head to Crystal, beside him. "With the ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Agnes Agnes slid onto her feet and batted her alarm clock off the table. Rubbing her eyes to adjust, she noticed that she had fallen asleep in her clothes again. ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Okey dokey! Name: Matthias Scott Age: 17 monster/human: Monster. Skinwalker. Appearance: Personality: Matthias' personality is much like that of a cats. He does not respect or acknowledge his authorit

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    I would do another character (male) if needed

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    i'm Kind of confused now, but i do agree with your idea. Sorry. I misunderstood what you were saying. So, are we doing the humans going to the monster academy ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    That might cause complications with the different classes, but I think it could work. Maybe if it was a boarding school there would be more interaction. Sorry if I'm imposing ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    good idea, but witch one? we already have people in both. That's why I thought of the idea. Because that way all the characters are mixed, not just a few. ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Just a suggestion, but I think you should choose one school for it to be set in. That way we won't have to have two plots going on and we ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    I'll join! C: Name: Agnes Bungard Age: 16 Monster/Human: Human In normal school/in exchange school: Exchange school Appearance: Personality: Agnes is very closed off, she over exaggerates often and is

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    I'll join. This is my first Storybook so sorry if I ask anyone for help. :? I'll make a male character too if no one else joins with one, I ...

    Jul 3, 2010


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)