User avatar

f1shes

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eliza and Morgan

    I think this is a great start for a story. I never thought it would actually happen. I never imagined actually dying. But I did. Morgan sat next to Stephen ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three Poems I wrote this year

    Ok, Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening! Welcome to YWS by the way, I hope you are enjoying yourself here. -Softly, he whispered an answer ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Were

    I think that repetition in poetry can be very powerful, and I like how you utilize it so well. I feel the same way about rhyming, when done right. I ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Instructions to the heart

    I think you have something here. I enjoy the metaphor in play, and I wish it could be longer. All I'd recommend is changing around some verses so they don't ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi! Velcome to our vonderful little site. We're not vampires, I promise. But seriously, so glad you decided to come on board with us. Everyone is super nice and if ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    I saw your username and I just had to say hello. :D I like fishes... Welcome To The Young Writer's Society! Can I just say, I love how simple your ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey, Liz! Welcome to YWS. I hope you're already enjoying yourself here! :D YWS is one of the best--if not THE best--sites for young writers, or writers in general. It's ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flash Fiction

    First of all, Welcome to YWS. I'm Kit, and if you haven't already, go to the welcome mat and introduce yourself. Now, onto your story- It's interesting. I think the ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi there, my name is Liz. I've been writing for a while, so hopefully you don't find me dreadful.

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three Poems I wrote this year

    :? -Softly, he whispered an answer Our hands linked, we leaned South And the branch that once held us Gave way beneath our toes Gentle breaths looped through his hair ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flash Fiction

    I don't have a name for it, but everyone I've showed it to thinks it's good. (Please be nice) When the couple and their seventy-five friends went to the reception ...

    Jun 21, 2010


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer