User avatar

f1shes

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: parallels

    I really like the concept of this piece. I just think you should try to show, not tell, a bit more often. Example: The General proceeded to the front lines. ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flash Fiction

    Cheers! I'm here as asked =) I haven't noticed any bad grammar mistakes and I had no trouble following the flow of text, that's a + for you. I'll agree ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: School spying on students via web cams

    I actually live in the Philadelphia area and heard about this. The webcams were just supposed to take pictures every few hours so the school could keep track of the ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you loathe

    Brokencyde and Miley Cyrus are pretty annoying.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Reading is awesome. :smt023 Hehe, Vasticty. :smt042 Nice hair, f1shes. :smt061 Gracias. :elephant:

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inside

    I think the stanzas in this piece have a lot of meaning to them, but I'd like the poem much more if the structure of each stanza varied more. It ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Most recent picture. :?

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    I love The Cure, Cat Power, Architecture in Helsinki, The Kills, Coconut Records, Surfer Blood, Cold War Kids, The White Stripes, The Action Design, The Greenhornes, Fruit Bats and Espers.

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The White Room (Warning: Graphic Imagery)

    I really like this. I'm a big fan of creepy stories. You are magnificent with descriptions, the image of the room was so vivid. Even with the descriptions, there is ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Girl Below

    This is a powerful piece, I'm not sure it should be in the non-fiction section though. You have descriptions in here with a lot of admirable depth. Her footsteps were ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Will you review my flash fiction story, please?

    Jun 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    Will you review my flash fiction story, please? Pleasies.

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 because I love wolves. :smt047

    Jun 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Beautiful Encounter

    You create a lot of emotion with this piece. It makes prayer seem almost romantic. A tugging, all around my torso, like gloriously burning ropes were wound around me. I ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen

    Melinda and Melinda American Beauty I

    Jun 22, 2010


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy