User avatar

f1shes

  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Just a suggestion, but I think you should choose one school for it to be set in. That way we won't have to have two plots going on and we ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    I'll join! C: Name: Agnes Bungard Age: 16 Monster/Human: Human In normal school/in exchange school: Exchange school Appearance: Personality: Agnes is very closed off, she over exaggerates often and is

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    I'll join. This is my first Storybook so sorry if I ask anyone for help. :? I'll make a male character too if no one else joins with one, I ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Halted Heart, Prologue

    I really like this story. I think it would make a great start for something, but it's also great on it's own. Your descriptions are fantastic. The first paragraph is ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Story (Part 3)

    ^ Thank you for the review.

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadow Dance

    I like the rhyme scheme in this poem. I especially like how you rhymed "town" with "found" You avoid the cheesiness that rhyming can easily lead to. I also really ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Idea

    If it was done right it would be kinda cool. I'm not sure about the diary format, and I've never done a storybook before. From what I'm observed I think ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Do you...

    I like this poem a lot. It has great emotion. A few notes: Do you enjoy making my life a living hell? This is kind of redundant, maybe you should ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Masks

    I really like this piece. Especially your varying of structure in the lines and stanzas. The one thing I thought was that this line They disguise the feeling of worthless. ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Story (Part 3)

    I don't know why it won't let me indent my paragraphs. There are indentations in the original that I pasted in. Help? I'm not quite done this section yet, I ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Story (Part 2)

    “Hello, Julia. I’m so glad you returned my calls I thought you may have thought I was insane.” “Well, to be honest, the thought did cross my mind. I’ve never ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Story (Part 1)

    This is a story I've been working one since the beginning of the year. I'll only post the first part for now. At this point I am working on the ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bite of Cold Steel

    I think you have potential with this piece, it's about a very dark and important topic. You conjure a lot of emotion and I like how you exemplify that self-harming ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flash Fiction

    Now I think about it, I do understand where you are coming from. I'm not the brightest of all people so I don't tend to notice hints. When you do ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flash Fiction

    @ Skins Thank you so much for the review. I do use a lot of commas, so I will go through later today and add more conjunctions to the piece ...

    Jun 23, 2010


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor