User avatar

f1shes

  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Matthias "I like it, well, except for the fact that I might get attacked at any moment. Seeing all the people from my school, being paranoid, is hilarious!" She replied. ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Matthias "Well, do you know where you're supposed to be?" Matthias held out his hand and took the schedule from the girl before she could answer. He looked down at ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Matthias Matthias watched the girl enter the classroom. He tried to smile, having gotten out of class for a few minutes. But he felt a little worried. The humans presence ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Is it okay if I don't do this? Sorry. :x

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Matthias Matthias' head lifted off his desk in an instant, his hand shooting into the air. "I will!" An excuse! he thought. He slid out of his desk before the ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Agnes Agnes lost her breath for a moment. Her blood felt colder the closer her got. She tried to keep unflinching eye contact to stay dominant over the situation. She ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Agnes Agnes fiddled with her information sheet. Her body temperature had dropped and her mouth was drying from gaping. She watched the tail of a wolf disappear into the crowd ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Matthias The wolf-girls bark sent a shiver through Matthias' spine and he could feel his insides jump. He hissed under his breath and rolled his eyes at Crystal. That mutt ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Matthias Matthias' ears twitched around, surveying the scene. He wore a white t-shirt and a pair of old, light jeans. He turned his head to Crystal, beside him. "With the ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Agnes Agnes slid onto her feet and batted her alarm clock off the table. Rubbing her eyes to adjust, she noticed that she had fallen asleep in her clothes again. ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Okey dokey! Name: Matthias Scott Age: 17 monster/human: Monster. Skinwalker. Appearance: Personality: Matthias' personality is much like that of a cats. He does not respect or acknowledge his authorit

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    I would do another character (male) if needed

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    i'm Kind of confused now, but i do agree with your idea. Sorry. I misunderstood what you were saying. So, are we doing the humans going to the monster academy ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    That might cause complications with the different classes, but I think it could work. Maybe if it was a boarding school there would be more interaction. Sorry if I'm imposing ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    good idea, but witch one? we already have people in both. That's why I thought of the idea. Because that way all the characters are mixed, not just a few. ...

    Jul 5, 2010


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk