User avatar

eyesxsewnxopen

  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    i hate math

    Mar 6, 2013
  • Other Poetry Re: Boogie Man

    Wow this poem was in fact creepy and a bit depressing . I think that this could have been just a bit more descriptive and use a stricter syntax. But ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Technicalities

    I think think this poem was so funny. Like a poem about a nerd wanting to ending his cyber relationship and this the only way he know how to dump ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Princess

    I like this poem a lot how descriptive it is and the syntax of it all

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Of Men and mice

    Tag

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eyes

    Tag

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Draco's first Murder!

    I'm also a part of this conversation!

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Parva

    I love where you going but to know a hero you must look at the villian. And the villian isn't so clear to me.

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: I wanna write a poem for my mother

    A poem that lists all her good points is a good way to go!

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: To Love Her Right....

    Hey you join a day earlier than me! Cool!

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Only Then Did I Come to You

    This poem hit me with emotion but that emotion was apathy . I think if you use stronger words you can place the burden of your lost friend on your ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music

    Is this the the musings of a fellow band geek ? I play Alto sax. I like your poem and how vague it is. But I fear it is too ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hera's Curse

    This piece seems unfinished I feel there is more to the story but it is not here. The last time I checked Hera was wicked to her husband's mistresses and ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: To Love Her Right....

    In this poem I felt that everything is forced. The rhyming , the story, and the emotion all forced. I feel that you started off with a good idea but ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Naive.

    I see a lot of pain in this poem. The speaker has been rejected and is trying to pass through life without confronting his problem. I see all this hurt ...

    Sep 1, 2010


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh