User avatar

evfreak13

  • Information Desk Re: How to Modify Your Blog

    On my blog, how do I write something on the little bar on the top that only says "my blog?"

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Book Cover Idea for me and my friend's story

    :) Me too! And yes, it is a pentacle( or pentagram/witch symbol/whatever you might call it). I am not Wiccan (I'm actually Atheist) but I really enjoy studying Wicca. It ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Book Cover Idea for me and my friend's story

    We are not sure of the title yet and yes, it is the image only(not the cover). I tried going on Picnik to change the size but somehow it stayed ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hear O Hear My Un-blissful Whispers

    I really like this! I'm going through writing block right now actually! :) This line really touched me: This feeling just comes and goes like it does not care about ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Book Cover Idea for me and my friend's story

    I know it's big but it has a link if you want to view it better! Please comment! XD

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Book Cover Idea for me and my friend's story

    My friend Dana and I are writing a story that we hope to turn into a famous book series ;) this should be the cover for the first book...critique please! ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Varlet

    Thank you so so much! Yes, I am only 13 but so are you! LOL (sorry 2:00 makes me weird...) Awwwww...*special moment* I spent that night staring at the Google ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Slavery and True Love Can Mix

    Thank you for the reviews (and sorry for the late reply!). I know it might be a little confusing in some (if not many :D ) parts but that is ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Mr. Rapist

    I agree with Formslipper I think you just took my innocence. I'm kind of scared to comment now.. :) That gave me the chills; every single sentence. I loved reading ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why Should I?

    Nice job! I loved the message this poem sent about LGBT! It had a good voice that sounded almost powerful and gave me chills at times. There were a few ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    Oh my gosh! I love this! I loved the diction, the imagery. and the overall style of it! I think more people should read this... Loved the descriptions! I was ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Paper or Plastic?

    I have a Kindle, so I enjoy reading ebooks and it doesn't bother me but personally, there's nothing I love more in the world than sitting in a corner of ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Genuine lyric reviews!

    I'm about to go on a review run (there's so much cool stuff out there!) but I just wanted to see if you could take a look on this..it's only ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: My Deepest Apologies

    Oh....lol I was wondering about what that was just now! Thanks for telling me! I was going crazy.. :D

    May 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fear

    Thanks!!! I would love to add more to it. There are a lot of things that haunt me daily. I promise to you and EtCetera that I'll make it longer ...

    May 14, 2011


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss