User avatar

erratik_statik

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poets you can read over and over and over.

    Hey kids Umm I've sort of discovered that I'm not really a huge fan of any of the so called 'classic' poets (dickinson, poe, blake etc). And this distaste for ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do i create a poem?

    haha I go to that site heaps to June. Poetry is basically using WORDS to create IMAGES in peoples minds and each subsequent image tells a story or an idea. ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The First of Spring

    Wow Juniper. You never cease to amaze me. I loved the snail, the bee, the window, the dark tree the most. And the dandelion was my absolute favourite, the close ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I picked up a camera, this is what I got

    Having absolutely no idea on photography I can't say much. But looking at these makes me think u r an absolute natural!!! these are really good... except the cow one ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Emo" Poetry vs. Good Poetry

    what's navel gazing??? and ypu can write emo poetry that is incredibly powerful... a massive majority of poems are emo in the sesne that they are sad or angsty or ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Great poetry words.

    yer agreed (call me a purist) i just know from experience that it rarely comes off feeling natural by all means extend your vocab, but not for the purpose of ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Enigma

    that is sick man! i love these kinds of drawings, like with no focal point, no gravity, no physics etc. Its how people should think I believe: no limitations. :-) ...

    Feb 20, 2009


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson