User avatar

erratik_statik

  • Lounge, The Re: I have 4 grand to spend

    get loose and waste it on actions, not material things :-) throw a party or something, go on a holiday. material things lose value, memories don't :-)

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Places to Write

    Umm a beach at sundown, getting eaten by mosquitoes in the dark, with nothing to lean on but my knee and a pen filled with sand. And with more mosquitoes ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who would you be?

    Arrogant f***head (false) with a strut(true lol), bleached blonde hair (false). Acts like he owns the place. lol I get noticed.. for worse more than better in this town. :-)

    May 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Geez. I look like I'm about to eat somebody... Maybe... But still very attractive :-D

    May 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    250 points to whoever can figure out where June hides her halo :-) Like, I've done nothing for anybody on here yet... and she still puts me on a list. ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: .

    Sydney is third, but no melbourne? Hmm You take this round New South Wales! grrr

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: springrain2693 is the April 2009 Member of the Month!

    woo. June is a freak :-) :-)

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    don't misconstrue.... I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley.....

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Shini: Love your hair in the 1st... are the red bits extensions? I'm thinking about dying my hair black actually.... hmmm Barret: I literally laughed out loud: possibly the sickest ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?

    Isn't it different with different people? Like if a guy has a sick shirt and cool hair you'll notice it, or if a girl has a good body or pretty ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    yer... I'm pretty sure I've seen it before too... there are a lot of dodgy things about that photo actually....

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any guys who like romance?

    Just remembered. "The Persimmon Tree" and the sequel: "Fishing For Stars" by Bryce Courtenay. Maybe a bit cliche-courtenay, but they really hook you in. Characters are done properly and the ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

    haha most of these aren't even stupid... they're embarrassing, but not stupid my stupidity includes random boat on a random playground and a random girl luckily, the whole thing is ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any guys who like romance?

    mann.. i don't dig conventional romance novels, but hell i dig romance :-) I'm a hopeless romantic to the core. But I view love differently to conventional writers, as they ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    shinigamizm you are gorgeous.. i'm sure its been said before ayy? :-) and what does shinigamizm mean anyways??? anyways, here is me and stuffz my eyes are blue though, not ...

    Mar 11, 2009


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill