User avatar

erratik_statik

  • Welcome Mat Re: Haii

    I'm set for the rules.. And ok now i'll do this better.... Basically, I signed up to this thing because I never get a chance to share anything I write, ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Poem about disapproval

    firstly this poem is beautiful, the metaphors are strikingly original but the imagery remains clear. The flow is good too: a few flaws that come almost inevitably when u write ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Concrete Apocalypse

    Concrete Apocalypse Do you remember when the birds they used to serenade the sunrise as it danced over the hills that echoed life in all directions? And the flowers swayed ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haii

    I'm Brendan I'm Australian, 15 and very bored. I like writing. Which could be why I'm here... :-) P.S I think I'm more interesting than this post would make you ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Call Me Suicidal

    CALL ME SUICIDAL So here I stand, right here I stand Stagnant in the raining sand A hollow shell without a home A stranger to familiar land Where so many ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Is My Fairytale

    you don't need punctuation... I can't believe the people criticising you for not having it :@

    Feb 19, 2009


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle