User avatar

erratik_statik

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cousin Benjamin

    lol clever i won't repeat the 20 ppl before me other to say.. i like your style... its fresh :-) Brendan

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Phobia Phobia Phobia

    isn't it funny how this has the most comments out of all the poems i've read So what if it is s***? He admits it is s***... and waste of ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The City Is a Beast

    You don't see much of this sort of stuff on here... I really like it. Its got a real grungy, industrial tone: perfect for the antiestablishment idea behind it. Gastric ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Burn/Sharktooth .. not sure of the title

    Speed is anaesthetic, place your foot on the throttle While you drown yourself in cigarette smoke in a bottle. It lingers, the feel of her lips on your skin. An ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Toxic

    I love a bit of dark er stuff and this is a very original poem. The metaphors you used and the way you mix up and cross over between make-up ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stained

    Theme is great. and wow you are a talented wordsmith: your manipulation of the language and gymnastics with the pen is quite incredible. but... I think you may have overdone ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This Town Doesn't Have Sidewalks

    wow. i'm a little taken aback at how much this poem struck a chord with me.. the theme hit home. Stunning: in a literal sense, not just as the overused, ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rot

    I’m filled to the brim with emptiness, a shell without a soul A skeleton still rising, cheating the Earth of rationed breath Wishing, waiting, hoping, praying, dreaming of a cure ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Bomb Falls

    I really like this, again, but I think it could be tweaked a little.. I think you could reorder the first line: maybe 'Giant, silver, beautiful birds.' There is an ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In Envy Of Goldfish,... really raw copy so attack! :-)

    I havn't looked at this since I wrote it, so I didn't know there was so many errors! Thanks for fixing it up for me it sounds heaps better now. ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Enigma

    that is sick man! i love these kinds of drawings, like with no focal point, no gravity, no physics etc. Its how people should think I believe: no limitations. :-) ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Split Knuckles

    i love reading poetry like this the rhythm is in the sort of chaos of the lengths and the lack of punctuation is great too. the metaphors you used were ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In Envy Of Goldfish,... really raw copy so attack! :-)

    Memory sweet memory You seek only to remind me Of blackened skies and acid rain Of gaping holes and inner pain Of cracks in walls and screams from beds Of ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Rose I Give

    its gorgeous. i wish i knew a girl who could write something like that to a guy. it has a rare integrity to it for a specific love poem. most ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Depressionville Hotel

    i really like this, its a fresh style taking on an old issue. it really is a great metaphor that tells of the in and out nature of our moods... ...

    Feb 20, 2009


If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb