User avatar

erratik_statik

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Schizophrenia (edited)

    Jade? Jade, can you hear me? I know you can hear me Jade, I can see the fear billowing like cigarette smoke from your ruby lips. For the cold air ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Emo" Poetry vs. Good Poetry

    what's navel gazing??? and ypu can write emo poetry that is incredibly powerful... a massive majority of poems are emo in the sesne that they are sad or angsty or ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #2

    I can see why you don't like it... lol that sounds bad but its not!! I think you're looking at the rhyme scheme and the flow and you don't see ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The curse

    My heart is in a vice whenever I shyly walk with you. My tongue it turns to ice whenever I try and talk with you. I cannot verse, but for ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Great poetry words.

    yer agreed (call me a purist) i just know from experience that it rarely comes off feeling natural by all means extend your vocab, but not for the purpose of ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Impossible

    hmm this is good. i liiike :-). A few minor glitches in the flow though... try reading it aloud and you'll see where your missing syllables or you have to ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Neverending Love Song

    From the very moment my eyes fell upon you, alone on sandy beach Your skin as brown as treated wood, your hair as white as bleach You became my one ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abortion

    wow. really really good i'm pro-choice and you havn't swayed me which is no doubt your intention.. but I respect the passion with which you believe. The pen is mightier ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Removed #5

    absolutely gorgeous. heartbreaking, beautiful basically i have run out of synonyms lol I won't do much technical stuff because I happen to be useless at formalities :-) ______________________ Why did ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spring Magic

    nice job... simple, lucid and very descriptive... the imagery was nice :-) a couple of things though... Spring Magic White, fluffy clouds are scattered across the piercing blue sky I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sun

    hey I really like this man.. gold star defs. The words were used sparsely and effectively and gave a real punchy feel; the analogy was really original and the imagery ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scar Electric

    Explosions hide the stars away as the sky is dark and bare. I stand wide-eyed and paralysed by the tension in the air. The wind has choked to nothingness and ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Contradtiction

    really good man... idea was great, words were great, imagery was stunning very apocalyptic and such :-)- beautiful rhyme and rhytm was excellent: the flow you generated gave me the ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Abortion of Emotion (Death Metal)

    i like it... but its hard to read metal lyrics on paper... they always look too over the top without the screams and that this is incredibly slipknot-esque. you a ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for writing what you want

    Feb 25, 2009


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams