User avatar

erratik_statik

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Schizophrenia (edited)

    hey thanks guys... I've gotten rid of a lot of the caps and the profanity... the narrator has more of a chilling tone now: thanks for your suggestions :-) And ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    yer... I'm pretty sure I've seen it before too... there are a lot of dodgy things about that photo actually....

    Mar 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Die Kalte Brise

    The cold breeze charged into the house, filling every recess and shadowy hollow. It was the only living occupant, the only breath that could be heard. The crisp air searched ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Swastika

    From my pores they march; Coats red as rubies; hot as a breath Swarming together, converging on death To dry, arid winds and the afternoon sun Or a midnight uncertain, ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any guys who like romance?

    Just remembered. "The Persimmon Tree" and the sequel: "Fishing For Stars" by Bryce Courtenay. Maybe a bit cliche-courtenay, but they really hook you in. Characters are done properly and the ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

    haha most of these aren't even stupid... they're embarrassing, but not stupid my stupidity includes random boat on a random playground and a random girl luckily, the whole thing is ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Antique Rain

    I think i get it... had to read it three times mind you... but I think that is what makes a good poem. It needs exploring, and is enriched because ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any guys who like romance?

    mann.. i don't dig conventional romance novels, but hell i dig romance :-) I'm a hopeless romantic to the core. But I view love differently to conventional writers, as they ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    shinigamizm you are gorgeous.. i'm sure its been said before ayy? :-) and what does shinigamizm mean anyways??? anyways, here is me and stuffz my eyes are blue though, not ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    hahah this seems like fun. i rarely like nice girls... i like interesting girls... which can mean screw ups... emotional damage is always good but that's a personal thingg i ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Maybe Skies Are Blue

    i would call this a really good raw beginning. The description is fantastic and such: but the theme seems too shallow... its a good one, and the metaphor fit it ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: “Sepia pictures and red wine”

    I agree with Knightly... this is really good. It has the power to sort of suck the life out of you, leaves you empty, which makes it really powerful. Emptiness ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgive Me

    wow this was really good :-) 2nd crack at it? You'll be hooked in no time... I rarely write anything else anymore :-). Rhyme was all good.. no issues there ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heaven on Earth

    this is sheer class. absolutely gorgeous. :-) but I 'spose you want something constructive... First paragraph: delete the 3 'what ifs' at the end: they cheapen and sort of fluff ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I picked up a camera, this is what I got

    Having absolutely no idea on photography I can't say much. But looking at these makes me think u r an absolute natural!!! these are really good... except the cow one ...

    Mar 4, 2009


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity