User avatar

erratik_statik

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    250 points to whoever can figure out where June hides her halo :-) Like, I've done nothing for anybody on here yet... and she still puts me on a list. ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dear poet

    Welcome to YWS mate, First of all... I loved the poem. I like your style, its so precise with the imagery :-) Nothing much really constructive to say, I loved ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Tempest, (think T.S Elliot)

    I loved it, and your right: it is very prufrock-esque... (lovesong is possibly my favourite poem :-) Wonderful imagery, and even the way it is written adds to the idea ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: .

    Sydney is third, but no melbourne? Hmm You take this round New South Wales! grrr

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He Lusts For Imperfections Even Now: a sestina.

    Haii I read the first two stanzas before I noticed what was going on... (I had no idea what a sestina is) so that is impressive in itself.. to carry ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kamikaze

    A kamikaze of pointlessness. Leaden words pervade the air and perforate the silence, an earthquake in a bubble, flirtatious locusts. A silent black on which to paint the most accurate ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: springrain2693 is the April 2009 Member of the Month!

    woo. June is a freak :-) :-)

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The touch of a vampire

    This wasn't sex. This wasn't love. This sure as hell wasn't romantic. And why was there a vampire?? You didn't make it sound like a vampire.. it was like you ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Edward Cullen

    You've met? Should introduce me one day lol No, don't. The poem was pretty good... it got your message across and I have no real picks or anything. But I ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snowdance

    hahahha I swear I'm no necrophiliac. - or a rapist for that matter. this is just bitterness, innocent bitterness - that is all. It was not meant for an audience, ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snowdance

    Sweat glistens on your porcelain crystallising in the chill, you are the ice queen, and you looked better in the darkness - you tasted better in the darkness that your ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    don't misconstrue.... I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley.....

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Shini: Love your hair in the 1st... are the red bits extensions? I'm thinking about dying my hair black actually.... hmmm Barret: I literally laughed out loud: possibly the sickest ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Need some German grammar help!

    Nominative is the pronoun as the subject of the sentence: the pronoun doing the action HE ran It ran I ran ER lauft ES lauft ICH laufe Accusative is the ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?

    Isn't it different with different people? Like if a guy has a sick shirt and cool hair you'll notice it, or if a girl has a good body or pretty ...

    Mar 16, 2009


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel